Alucobond Standard Maxi Cabinet
Alucobond material is a unique composite made of two strong sheets of aluminum bonded to a thermoplastic core. Alucobond is much more durable than laminates and its smooth texture minimizes unsightly fingerprints and smudges.
- Choice of corded or rechargeable instruments (magnetic instant-on)
- Wilsonart solid surface — scratches, stains and burns can be easily removed
- Asepsis-friendly white plastic drawer liners
- 2 pieces of treatment glassware (clear and amber atomizers)
- Glassware storage holes
- Stainless Steel cotton container
- Industrial quality, extra heavy duty pressure and vacuum pumps
- Easy glide casters
- ETL/CSA listed
- Central vacuum/pressure version available
- Left/right hand versions available
- Customized height and width available
Corded model shown (at right) with optional foot switch.
Specifications and Options
Download our specifications and options brochure (at right) for more information on available colors, surfaces and specifications for this cabinet.
You can also visit our Options and Accessories page for additional information.